So, now the dust has settled on Kristie’s win, what have we learnt from Australian Survivor?
What do the producers need to do next year to make it a less up and down experience for the viewer?
1) Fifty-five days is too long
2) You need to shake up the tribes more often
3) Make sure someone is voted out at every tribal
4) Give yourselves a bit more time to edit the show.
5) Cut the “how do you feel” questions from JLap to all the contestants as they arrive at a challenge. That’s why you have producers, to ask people questions that will make interesting confessionals.
They get a big thumbs up for production values, though, and JLap certainly deserves a second shot at hosting – it’s a tough gig and he relaxed into it a lot more towards the end of the game.